Beauty lies skin deep, well it really does, and if you want it to come out and surface, you have to work hard it. As we age, our skin starts aging and effects of growing old start showing on our face. We look more tired, we develop dark spots, pigmentation, fine lines and wrinkles take over, and we are left with staring at the mirror and wondering what we can do to bring back those years where worrying about our skin was the last thing on our mind.
If you are looking to find some beauty secrets here, you are in luck, because detailed below are a few secrets that could indeed help you bring back that youthful, flawless and beautiful glow on your face. While there are host of tips out there, only a few are worth following and are realistic even. Make them a habit and you will see a change in your ageing skin.
1) Water Wonder: Your skin could get flaky and dry if there is not enough water in your body. You do not need to have eight glasses of water in a day, just make sure that you do not go thirsty, and keep sipping water through the day, just enough so that you do not feel bloated as well.
2) Avocados: These are not just for eating! A good source of biotin, avocados help to prevent dry skin and brittle hair and nails. When applied topically, they can hydrate parched skin. Create a moisturizing mask. Pit the fruit, puree the pulp, and pat it on your face. The oil acts as an emollient. It also contains beneficial vitamin E.
3) Moisturize: Your skin needs to be hydrated. Wear a generous helping of moisturizer in the morning after you have cleansed your face and make sure that you do the same after you return home from a long day at the office. Be sure to pick the right moisturizer for your skin type, and one that is engineered using natural components and does not have fragrances that are too strong. Also make sure the product you choose allows the skin to breath and is not full of components that clot the skin.
4) Hands and Neck: Why just focus on your face, when your hands and neck are equally important. Follow the same routine of cleansing, nourishing and protection for your hands and neck too.
5) Exercise: Getting a good dose of exercise regularly can help boosting blood circulation and keep that glow on your face alive. You can get less dependent on facials and focus on more trips to the gym to maintain a healthy glow on your face.
6) Stay Happy: When you are sad, it shows on your face. Focus on feeling good about yourself and your life and you will see that you will look better.
7) Eat Well: Try and include foods that are rich in antioxidants to reverse the signs of ageing. Eat a lot of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables to look young and feel it too. Speak with your Registered Holistic Nutritionist and he will advise you on what foods are great for good skin care.
8) Supplement: Free Radical Enzymes: Enzymes are the new wave of supplements to hit the market. However, enzymes are used by the body for metabolism, digestion, breathing, thinking, moving, immunity and most importantly antioxidant enzymes help to quench free radical damage, which is majorly responsible for aging, all skin issues and much more.
9) Build better skin with beans. Another protein source, legumes help repair cells that have suffered free radical damage. During digestion, protein breaks down into amino acids, the building blocks of cells. Amino acids help to speed the repair and regeneration of skin cells and collagen.
In homeopathy you will find some great ideas that can help with keeping your body and skin healthy so you look young and feel young as well.