One’s skin is the mirror to the body’s intestines. A salt water bath does great good, not only to your skin, but also to internal organs. When you indulge in a soothing salt water bath, salt minerals penetrate through your skin by way of ions. This causes living cell layers to regenerate and grow cells naturally. The body’s energy flow is activated and weak bio-energetic weak points get balanced.
Taking a brine bath has advantages for those with the following:
1. As post-operative care regimen
2. Those with skin diseases
3. Rheumatism and joint diseases
4. Infections that keep reoccurring
5. Gynecological issues
6. Skin irritations that have been caused due to ivy, suman or poison oak
7. Wounds, blisters and bites
A salt water bath with Himalayan Crystals should ideally be about 20 – 30 minutes long. You should ensure that salt is used in the right concentration and do ensure that no other additives are used along with your brine bath. Do not shower off after your brine bath. Simply towel dry your body. Also, do ensure that you rest for at least 30 minutes.
While salt water baths are good for a number of ailments, it could be a drain on your circulatory system. If you do suffer from heart circulation issues, it is important that you consult your doctor first.
A few common problems that crystal salts can help with are as follows:
1. Acne: If you suffer from acne, get your hands on a brine face wash. You could also mix some Himalayan Crystal Salt with fragrance free, natural soap, or body or face scrub.
2. Ear Infections: Use these as ear drops to find relief
3. Foot Fungus: A brine foot soak can help alleviate foot fungus
4. Nasal Congestion: a few grains of salt crystals in warm water can offer your nasal relief.
5. Psoriasis: Rub brine directly on the area that is affected and let it dry.
4. Sore Throat: Salt water gargling helps tremendously.
Speak with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist or get in touch with a Homeopath to learn how you can fine natural ways to lead a healthy life.