Sept 23rd, 2019
A 31-year-old female with chronic insomnia came to the clinic.
- frequently waking up in the middle of the night and wakes out of a dream around 2-3 a.m. with a startle and is then agitated as if from arush of cortisol.
- Restless tossing in bed
- On waking in the night, mind racing over trifles and it takes several hours to fall back to sleep and sometimes cannot fall back asleep at all.
- Falling asleep is worsen when the mind is vexed by something either exciting or upsetting
- She has a large loose stool in the middle of the night because she is agitated by vivid creative ideas that solve problems that she could not resolve during the day.
- Greater the sleep loss cause irritability, extreme fatigue, hunger, flushes of heat in the face with thirst, along with debilitating unilateral occipital tension headaches (2-3 per week).
- Headache extends up and over the head to orbit surrounding the eyes, causing a dull pain, making thinking foggy and difficult.
- Prescribed Coffea cruda 30c – 3 pellets/2X day.
Oct 28th, 2019,
Best sleep of my life
Even if I woke up in the middle of the night, I was able to fall asleep easily.
Still having a few occasions where some excitement awakens me but now I can easily fall asleep
On waking, I feel refreshed and clear head after a good night’s sleep.
Patient to continue Coffea cruda 30c – 3 pellets/2X day
- 2 weeks’ patient emailed me, stating that she is off the remedy and sleeping normally.
Make an appointment with Hermeet Singh Suri (HOM, BSc., RHN, Epigeneticist) at The Homeopathic Plus Centre and learn about how he can help you get a good night’s sleep.
#mindfulheart #homeopathicpluscentre #homeopathic #mississauga #ontario #vitamin #discount #alternative #medicine #homeopathy #wellness #healing #therapy #organic #nutrition #natural #health #supplements #meditation #mindfulness