If you wish to stay happy and live well, you will have to make essential changes to your lifestyle. Over and above paying attention to your main meals, you will also have to pay attention to the snacks that you eat, the snacks that your kids eat and the levels of exercise that your family gets.
So, pay attention to some simple tips below and you could indeed be delighted at every step with a healthy family.
Healthy Eating and Snacking
– In order to maintain your metabolism levels, you will have eat regularly through the day. And, if you wish to maintain a certain level of physical and mental energy, you should consume lost of protein and carbohydrates.
– Fruits and Vegetables must be consumed daily, they help in offering you fiber, vitamins and minerals that your body needs.
– Do not skip meals
– Make sure that your kid’s meals are well planned, in case the day is going to be busy, make sure that the meals are well planned.
– Get plenty of sleep, as this will help curtail snack attacks and will also help increase your concentration levels.
– Make sure that your kids include study breaks during their study time, as the brain needs some amount of rest as well. Activities of stretching etc. during study time can also help greatly.
Study Breaks can include the following foods to increase the intake of nutrition’s, over oily snack foods, which kids love, but are not healthy:
– Disguise raw veggies like broccoli, celery and carrots in interesting recipes
– Fruits like banana, grape, orange and apple make for great snack time foods
– Popcorn that is plain without any flavoring is great for health too
– Graham Crackers are a great way to keep your kids busy
– Yogurt popsicles too make for a lovely treat
– String Cheese that is low fat
– Toast with dollops of jelly or jam
– Dried fruits such as resins
Speak with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist to learn how you can make snack time for your kids a lot of fun. Be sure to speak with a Homeopath to learn how you can include some great nutritious foods in your diet.