The medical society does not pay too much heed to candida infection or candidiasis. This infection can either harm your system internally and quiet gravely if you do not take care of your self at the right time. Yeast infection can also be linked to the cause of a number of chronic illnesses, such as lack of energy, fatigue, gas, headaches, bloating and a whole lot more.
Candidiasis is basically a condition where a certain form of yeast known as Candida yeast overgrows and leads to causing symptoms that are often associated with yeast infections. Antifungal pharmaceuticals are the only option available to treat yeast infections, however, they do not really help with solving the problem.
– If one has a diet that is poor in nutrients and contains a lot of sugars and carbohydrates.
– When one overuses antibiotics
– Certain medication like birth control pills
– Stress over a long period of time, lack of sleep – which contributes to the body losing its immunity and becoming vulnerable to yeast overgrowth
– A disease that is debilitating and compromises the body’s immunity
– Lead or mercury intoxication
– Inadequacy in the levels of digestive enzymes and stomach acids
The symptoms will surface in different parts of the body and they could vary in nature as well as severity depending from individual to individual. Check the list below to learn if you have been experiencing them, if yes, it could mean that you have an overgrowth of candida in your system.
You may experience bloating and persistent gas. Your may have headaches, ranging from mild ones to headaches. You may experience excessive fatigue, you may have a lot of sugar cravings, vaginal infections, bladder infections, ear itching, rectal itching and vaginal itching. Inability to concentrate, food sensitivities and allergies. Athlete’s Foot, sinus inflammation and a host of other symptoms.
It is important that you check with your Health Practitioner if you are experiencing any of the above mentioned symptoms. You should also know that speaking with a Registered Holistic Nutritionist can help you by guiding you about the best foods you can eat to avoid the infection. A homeopath prescribe you a herbal plan that can help you feel better.